So as season 3 begins and the prize pot of $5 million is on hand, let go over some tips for ranked solo queue games:
1. Don’t insult or flame other people — No matter how much they suck, don’t flame them. This does not increase your chances of winning. And bro, your in the same ELO as they are, you aren’t that good. People just have bad games sometimes. Just give helpful advice if you can.
2. Learn to play every role. Have at least 1 or 2 characters that you can play for each and every role. Your not always(or not even most of the time) going to get your choice. Learn to fill in. Please, have at least 1 support character you can play well. That is the role that gets left out but its very important.
3. Buy wards — If your trying to get out of 600-700 ELO, this is the best thing you can do for yourself. The team that buys wards wins the game. Don’t just yell at other people to buy them, buy them yourself, it’ll do more good than that extra +10 damage.
4. Stay with the team after laning phase — Don’t go out and go farm dragon or other creeps while your team is pushing. Stay together, keep an eye on Baron, and don’t get caught alone. Don’t try to solo the enemy team.
5. AoE tanks like Amumu, Alistar, Malphite are OP in solo queue, ban them. Ban Orianna as well, she’s also OP.
If your a good team player and you don’t flame and buy wards, you should be able to at least get to 1000+ and probably 1200+. League is not based on individual skill as much as how you work together as a team.
Games for today:
1. 3 Pandas — Use the mouse to get the three pandas out of the cage.